Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Radio WillowWeb

Willowcast #25

I loved this podcast, it was so cute. Before I listened to this podcast I read Eric Rice's article on How to build a 10 minute podcast. As I listened to the podcast I had the article in front of me to see if the students followed the guidelines provided by Mr. Rice.

I must admit the podcast followed every rule provided by Mr. Rice. My favorite were the transitions, they consisted of jokes or riddles and I must admit I chuckled at a few of the jokes. I also like the music the students chose to play within their podcast. The music was patriotic and also fun.

It was also helpful to have the little menu on the site just in case I forgot who and what I was listening to. In this section I liked the option of going to Social Studies for Kids. I spent more time playing with the map and finding out about the fifty states then exploring the other links.

This was a fun podcast to listen to. In the end the students thanked their audience for tuning in and had music playing to end the segment as directed by Mr. Rice.

Good Job Willowdale Elementary!!!!

1 comment:

Dr. Z said...

Aren't those Willow students creative? It's a good example of what planning can do for releasing creativity.