Sunday, September 30, 2007

Making Art Class Fun!!!!!!!!!

I was searching youtube for videos on new or emerging technology and came across this fun new brush.

This brush would make a classroom so much fun and students could do so much with this brush. I am not sure how much this brush would cost or how many would be needed in the classroom but nevertheless it is a fun idea.

This can also be used in a college art class, an advertising agency, and graphic designers can also use the brush to create lots of interesting projects....take a look and think about how this brush can be used?

P.S. my favorite is the eye

2 comments:

Steve A said...

That's fantastic. I want a brush like that.

Regine said...

Isn't it though I would also love to have a brush like that I would never stop using it. I would probably break it from using it so much. Honestly, my little girl would have more fun with it than I would.