Sunday, September 30, 2007

Second Life

Second Life, what can I say but how addicting. I spent close to four hours on ISTE Island exploring and taking pictures for my extra credit assignment. I also had fun making my avatar look more like me. She went through lots of changes before I was satisfied with what I currently have. I still have more changes I would like to add to her but decided to save that for another day because my head began to hurt.

It was fun figuring out what I can make my avatar do such as sit, fly and dance. I also had difficulties getting her up when she landed on the floor after she flew. I had to teleport her to another place on the island to get her up so I'm still learning. I also had fun looking for all the flags but got a little frustrated because I have one more flag to find and I can't find it. I spoke to another avatar on the island but he had no clue what I was talking about because he was just exploring.

It was funny to get off the island and visit other island because I ran into other scary avatars. I tried not to get to close and just went back to where I started.

I will keep you posted of my finding of the last flag.....til then keep searching.

No comments: